Friday, December 10, 2010

Book





What do you see? In the front of the book, I see a mixture of colors, mainly orange and pink, which is the color scheme of the whole book. I also incorporated my name in front so that the viewers will be able to identify whose book it is. Inside the book, I see different colors, shapes, and pictures. There are squiggly shapes in my favorite color (pink) and also my name again, as well as pictures and the things I like, ie. hearts and butterflies.

How is the work organized? The work is organized with the shapes being identifiable. The pictures are concepts that is easy to spot, as well as the text. The image is focused with a lot of depth, as it captures everything behind the subject.

What is the artist trying to communicate? The book was created indoors, with paint, text and pictures. It is also colored with the pictures being black and white.

What do you think of the work? The book was successful as how I'd like it to be. The overall concept was portrayed and is centered around the subject, which is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment